Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E) is a values-based company committed to creating an innovative, fan-first culture where our employees thrive. By making every decision through the lens of our core values of Integrity, Success, and Caring, We have become the premier destination for dynamic entertainment in the South Texas region. We are proud of our San Antonio roots and honored to have fans around the globe. Every member of SS&E contributes to our culture and takes pride in developing and growing our Spurs Family.
We are looking for an intern to join our Spurs Partnership Marketing and Activation Team. In this position, you will be responsible for supporting the client retention initiatives. A successful candidate will have a strong focus on customer service and carry a multitude of qualifications, including but not limited to: service experience, conflict resolution, active listening, adaptability, creativity, willingness to learn, influencing skills, and ability to build and maintain relationships. Does this sound like a fit for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
Pay: $10.00 hourly
Status: Seasonal, Part-Time internship
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E’s Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
- Learn to facilitate effective department meetings and follow-up on designated action steps under your manager’s oversight. This includes building agendas, ensuring participation and attendees are prepared for meetings, follow-up on action items, and outlining next steps.
- Learn the business by immersing yourself in your areas of focus. Identify gaps and collaborate with business unit leaders to drive results, achieve quarterly goals, and track deliverables.
- Provide day-to-day organization and execution of various administrative support duties for your department or assigned by your manager.
- Participate regularly in developmental classes and growth opportunities through “SSEU”, our in-house professional development university, to gain individual and leadership focused training.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with key stakeholders daily to support daily business operations and strategic projects associated with organizational goal achievement.
- Current Bachelor’s Degree candidate or recent graduate in Sports Marketing, Business, Analytics, or similar field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Strong teamwork and communication skills required.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work 2 to 3 days per week/minimum 20 hours per week
- Ability to prioritize and multi task
- Self-starter, highly motivated individual
- Ability to adapt to changing projects