The Stadium Operations WINTER Intern will participate in the execution of all operations and events held at Clipper Magazine Stadium. He/She will assist in set-up and tear down for each event. He/She will assist in management of game day and seasonal staff during all events. The Stadium Operations Intern will work closely with the Stadium Operations team to complete projects as necessary. He/She will help coordinate cleanliness and maintenance of the facility. This includes but is not limited to, HVAC units, plumbing units, electrical units, and cleaning operations. He/She will work under the VP of Stadium Operations to ensure the facility is ran safely and efficiently. He/She will assist with the Stadium Operations Team in the management of the day-to-day operations, repairs, and maintenance of the facility. He/She will assist the Stadium Operations Director with on field preparation for games/events as needed.
- Responsible for game day set-up and teardown
- Responsible for non-game day events set-up and teardown
- Perform all duties and tasks related to game/event operations
- Assist Marketing and Sales team with all operational needs
- Placement of signs for events
- Event assistance during the event
- Perform routine maintenance at Clipper Magazine Stadium including:
- Outside grounds/Lawn area
- Skybox Level Maintenance
- Office/Lower Level
- Kids Park Operation and Maintenance
- Must be able to work long hours, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Needs to be available from January through April 2022
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must live in the Lancaster, PA area or can commute on an almost daily basis
- Bachelor's degree (or pursuing) in Sports Management or related field preferred
- Previous experience working in stadium/arena setting is a plus.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs, climb ladders, pull tarp and work on foot for long periods of time
- Goal oriented and organized individual
- Must be able to interact with customers, fans and staff members daily on a professional level, with exceptional customer service in mind.