Be a part of history as the Barracuda open a best in class 4,200-seat state-of-the-art facility that will include locker rooms, training facilities and executive office space for the Barracuda, an in arena video screen with a 360-degree LED display ring, 12 suites, eight loge boxes, one theatre suite, a 46-person party deck, three bar locations (with one at ice level), seven food concession stations, a press room and press box and two team merchandise stores. The ice surface in the arena will be available for public use when not in use by the Barracuda. The facility opened in August 2022 and this position will play a pivotal role in its success in year one and beyond.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide account support for partnerships, including but not limited to onboarding new partners, execution of multi-platform partnership programs and planning on-side executions.
- Build and maintain client and partnership relationships via meetings, phone calls, events philanthropy etc. increasing satisfaction and retention
- Activate Partnership accounts by fulfilling contracted assets
- Maintain and track inventory on CRM and ACTIVATE
- Work closely with Marketing and Game Operations to coordinate and execute partner activation
- Meet established benchmarks for outreach via a variety of tactics like outbound phone calls, emails, text messages and face to face meetings
- Responsible for creating and planning partnership events i.e. Charity Golf Tournament
- Responsible for renewal and upgrade of partnerships, implementing renewal cycle steps and meeting deadlines as instructed
- Oversee execution of the client assets and services to optimize client experience and maximize sales profitability
- Participate and collaborate as a team member through meetings and informal support to other team members and SSE staff, to maximize customer service, retention efforts, and sales performance
- Perform game/event requirements as assigned
- Generate revenue for the Barracuda by selling new and renewing existing corporate partnerships
- Interact with other Sharks/Arena departments to provide a collaborative, client-oriented focus for all operations (for example, the Ticket Office)
- Identify sales opportunities by conducting networking and ongoing
- Perform other tasks and projects as requested
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable professional or educational experience.
- 1-3 years of B2B sales experience
- Ability to use technology such as Sponsor United, Nielsen, Scarborough and Sales Navigator
- Ability to activate sold partnerships from start to finish
- Self -starter with a passion for sales and customer service.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, detail oriented, strong problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skill with ability to maintain collaborative working relationships.