The Premier Lacrosse League (PLL) is a men’s professional lacrosse league in North America, composed of 8 teams with the best players in the world. Co-founded by lacrosse superstar Paul Rabil and his brother, serial entrepreneur and investor, Mike Rabil, the Premier Lacrosse League is backed by an investment group composed of The Chernin Group (TCG), Joe Tsai Sports, Brett Jefferson Holdings, The Raine Group, WWE, 35 Ventures, Creative Artists Agency (CAA), and other top investors in sports and media. For more information, visit www.premierlacrosseleague.com and follow on social media: Instagram (@PLL), Twitter (@PremierLacrosse), Facebook (@PremierLacrosseLeague) and YouTube (YouTube.com/PLL).
- Provide administrative assistance to Director of PLL Assists & Director of Players & Inclusion
- Schedule meetings, facilitate mailings and help prepare presentation materials.
- Take minutes during PLL Assists meetings
- Assist in relationship management with PLL Assists partners
- Assist in coordinating logistics and planning of PLL Assists activations
- Manage PLL Assists social media channels
- Attend and assist during PLL Assists Events (i.e. Annual Gala, Annual Golf Outing, Goals for Greatness events, PLL Assists Partner clinics, etc.)
- This program is open to college students, graduate students, and recent graduates
- Excellent writing skills and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in all Google Workspace applications (Slides, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Interest/background in sports and/or non-profit organizations is preferred but not required
- Applicants should be ready to provide one letter of recommendation