Corporate Event Staff members are responsible the setup, tear down, and conversion of all event spaces throughout Arrowhead Stadium, The University of Kansas Health System Training Complex, and the Truman Sports Complex. They are required to maintain the cleanliness of the event spaces throughout all events, all hours of the day. Days and hours vary, and are primarily driven by the Corporate Events schedule. The standard weekday work day is 7:30am-4:00pm.
- Setup and Tear down of Event Spaces – Follow load in and load out procedure utilizing proper equipment. Use work orders and AutoCAD layouts to set up furniture locations for events. Return club furniture to standard operating layout post event. Pre/Post event cleaning in event space as necessary.
- Event Services – Maintain cleanliness of event space during the event. Assist Event Manager and Coordinators with clients’ needs and requests.
- Post Event Services – Empty and reline all trash and recycle cans, clean all rooms applicable to the event and event space, and store all equipment.
- Maintenance of Event Related Equipment – Report all damages to furniture and equipment to the Supervisor and store properly without damaging walls, doors, or thresholds using proper carts and racks.
- Snow removal – Ability to work in the freezing temperatures for extended periods of time at all times of day or night, carry 50lb bags of ice melt for distances and upstairs, shovel snow and walkways, scatter ice melt, and be on call at any time.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.