The Regional Director of Sales will execute all local, regional and national sales initiatives, positioning PBR Team Series as a must have property. He / She will work closely with the CRO, VP of Sales, VP of Marketing, remote marketing managers and their respective teams to close business.
If you’re passionate about hitting sales goal numbers and working with people in a variety of environments, you might be a perfect match for our Regional Sales Director position. We’re looking for an ambitious professional with a proven track record of building connections and closing deals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities for national, regional and local partnerships for the PBR Team Series
- Develop relationships with existing national and regional partners
- Research individual markets and geo-targeted brands
- Monitor competitions and local events for potential partners
- Use marketing data to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency by using relevant sales approach in each market and region
- Lead Qualification: Sales calls and emails to qualify leads
- Inventory Management: Manage, track, document and protect inventory used for partnership marketing
- Sales Support Information: Collecting, processing, organizing, and presenting relevant data to support sales initiatives.
- Work with the Sales Team Graphic Designer to create high-level sales presentations