No Longer Accepting Applications
- Assist with Digital Content Management including:
- Live tweeting games
- Live game video editing/upload
- Storytelling, conducting interviews, writing stories
- Graphic creation/posting
- Handling all social media accounts including Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Generating new ideas for content
- Press Box set-up, pre, and post-game
- Collection and distribution of game sheets
- Interaction and fulfillment of on-site media requests
- Organize game day stats and information for distribution to media, visiting team personnel, and so forth.
- Organization and labeling of photos
- Assist with game days and media relations tasks such as credentialing, check-in, statistics distribution, statistics tracking, and online coverage.
- Must be a current college undergraduate student or graduate student in a Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or Digital Media Field
- Must be able to work home games, events on weekends and holidays, and road games remotely as needed
- Hockey Knowledge and Communications skills are necessary
- Demonstrate professional behavior and appropriate attire at all times
- Knowledge of digital and social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat
- Preferably knowledgeable of Adobe Creative Suites, but not necessary