Lead the day-to-day creative organization through creative strategy, planning, and production operations across design, motion graphics, photography, video, and other mixed-media content. Ultimately the Senior Creative Director serves as the creative visionary for the Houston Texans and leads a diverse creative team.
Duties and Responsibilities
Creative Services Responsibilities:
- Creative Services – Lead the creative team for all Houston Texans and Lonestar Sports & Entertainment initiatives across multiple creative disciplines
- o Design
- o Photography
- o Video
- o Motion graphics
- o Game Entertainment (A/V)
- Campaign Development – Develop integrated campaigns for all major moments of an NFL season including but not limited to the NFL Draft, Training Camp, Regular Season, Playoffs, and theme games.
- Digital Content – Contribute to the weekly Digital content plan through design, photography, video, and motion graphics. While the Digital team has a few of their own content producers, they will rely heavily on assets from the Creative Services team. Extreme teamwork and collaboration with Digital are vital to this role.
- TV Production – Lead the full production of television ready assets including weekly network TV shows and Pre-season TV broadcast games. Production includes all graphics packages, features, content, game TV truck production, etc. (i.e., full show and game production from start to finish during airing).
- Media Day – Lead the cross-functional process and operations of Media Day including concept creation, operational plan, and multi-disciplined creative production so that all necessary annual assets are captured during Media Day, resulting in fewer/limited one-off player requests throughout the season
- Revenue Support – Develop creative concepts and lead production as an internal service agency to revenue driving business units including Corporate Partnerships, Ticketing, Premium, and Special Events.