Little League Baseball and Softball is the leading nonprofit youth sports organization with 75+ years of history supporting youth baseball and softball. Little League is played in approximately 6500 communities across more than 80 countries around the world. We believe in the power of youth baseball and softball to teach life lessons that build stronger individuals and communities. Its Headquarters is located in scenic South Williamsport, PA. The 72-acre Little League complex hosts the annual Little League Baseball World Series every August and attracts thousands of visitors annually. It also plays host to numerous other events and tournaments throughout the summer.
The Landscaping Intern will work with the Landscaper to beautify and maintain the complex by assisting in caring for lawns, shrubs, annuals and perennials, which includes mowing, pruning, trimming, planting, as well as landscape installation and other general landscaping functions. Our internship program provides a hands-on learning experience that will enhance your college classroom education.
- Working toward an associates or undergraduate degree in Landscaping, Horticulture or related field
- Excellent work ethic
- General knowledge of different types of plant material including flowers, annuals and perennial plants
- General knowledge of operating and maintaining equipment pertaining to landscaping
- Previous landscaping and gardening experience, preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds
- Frequent bending, stooping and lifting
- Must pass criminal background check
- Flexible work schedule including holidays, evenings and weekends, as needed.
- Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions, including extreme heat