Our vision is to be a Global Leader in Sports & Entertainment. Together, we inspire our fans by connecting them to their passions, which is ours as well! We play hard as a team, and with devoted integrity towards our common purpose. We have commitments to innovation and growth, combined with performance excellence that ensures a fair return on investment. We develop our people to be leaders in our industry, and we invest in our communities. Through our world class talent, we strive to WIN. ON and OFF the ICE.
Your Focus in This Role
- Sell 50/50 tickets at Rogers Place events (i.e. Edmonton Oilers Hockey Games, Concerts and Live Events)
- Encourage guests to purchase 50/50 tickets
- Serve as a brand ambassador and educate guests about the 50/50 raffle
- Promote key product information, including value upsell offers
- Interact with guests, co-workers, supervisors, and management in a friendly and professional manner
- Respond accordingly to guest requests, concerns and complaints.
- Be noticeable to the public in order to encourage guests to purchase 50/50 tickets
- Assist in organizing the aprons and/or performing other duties in the 50/50 Room as needed
- Set a positive example for other 50/50 Sellers and Volunteers to encourage more sales
- Provide excellent customer service and make an memorable impact for guests
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with people while maintaining a graceful and professional manner.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the link between their job responsibilities and overall charitable goals; performs the job with these broader goals in mind.
- Organized, self-motivated with success in setting and meeting objectives.
- Work in fast paced environments and resourceful under pressure.
- Ability to work well independently and in team settings.