The ideal candidate will recognize and adapt to the high-paced, results-orientated environment, bringing new ideas and adapting to what can be a fun and very rewarding opportunity personally, professionally, and financially.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide overall leadership for group ticket retention, new group ticket sales and service initiatives
- Development of new leads through lead lists, cold calls, speaking engagements and networking events. Champion of annual revenue growth
- Build relationships to provide repeat business and excellent customer service
- Prepare and manage an annual group ticket sales business plan and budget in concert with appropriate staff and senior management that encompasses the sales and retention of all of our various ticket buying customers
- Upkeep of group sales reports (Group Sales, Park Packers, Game Log, etc.) and active reporting of sales projections to San Jose Giants management team.
- Effectively manage various group assets / experiences to maximize group ticket sales at all home games
- Management of sales representatives including establishment of sales processes, philosophies, and sales culture (example: call logs, meetings, schedules, etc.).
- Contribute to the upkeep of DBH CRM system and its daily function for sales representatives.
- Operations management for group sales areas on game days.
- Achieve and exceed weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals established by management
- Act proactively to create opportunities for new business with existing customers