We are looking for an ambitious, focused & organized candidate to join our event production team as the Titans grow and develop Nissan Stadium and Ascension Saint Thomas Sports Park. A collaborative and creatively curious individual that’s not afraid to say what-if when presented a challenge. The Production & Audio-Visual Technician should be a tech-savvy innovator who’s love for live-events and creative is only outweighed by their passion for providing a first-class experience and production. This role will handle setup, coordination and operation of special and major event setups while also assisting in broadcast and technology objectives across the organization.
- End to end event, production, operational and technical support for all Titans, Ascension Saint Thomas Sports Park and Nissan Stadium events, special events, games and meetings; to include off-site Titans events.
- Ability to operate, design and recommend current and emerging technology; Including but not limited to audio consoles and systems, televisions, projectors, control room systems, production studios, signal flow, event and entertainment spaces and infrastructure.
- Assist in the operation and maintenance of two state-of-the-art production and broadcast studios.
- Function as the point of contact for freelance crew.
- Coordinate rentals for production and event support.
- Assist in the maintenance, repair and procurement of all venue technology including termination of cable, tv replacement and mobile/exterior inventory.
- Inventory and expendable ordering including asset management and invoicing.
- Ability to communicate technical information to clients and non-technical staff.
- Attentiveness to internal and external clients in pre-production and during events, games & meetings.
- Organize, document and communicate best practices and training on new equipment or production workflow.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Production.
- 5 years in a Production, Broadcast, Audio Visual, Sports Venue or Entertainment field.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience in related field.
- Personable, first class, front facing attitude when working with internal and external clients.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Riedel Artist and Director, Audinate Dante, Adobe Creative Cloud, Yamaha, Digico and various audio consoles, Evertz, Ross, ANC and EVS systems.
- Ability to terminate & repair cables and infrastructure.
- Expert in audio and video signal flow and distribution.
- Flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. on a regular basis.