The Ontario Soccer Centre is inviting applications for the position of Facilities Operator. Reporting to the Director, Facilities/General Manager.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report directly to Director, Facilities/General Manager.
- Constant communication with Manager Facilities Administration as well as Coordinator Facilities Administration to ensure field bookings are confirmed and status of operations is known
- Responsible for the physical condition of the entire Ontario Soccer Centre site, including indoor and
outdoor playing fields, parking lot, change rooms, corridors, washrooms, restaurant and office/tenant areas.
- Responsible for ensuring building access on a daily basis.
- Assist patrons with general building information
- Assist clients with rental information
- Assist contractors and delivery personnel in the execution of their duties.
- Assist in and follow the implementation of the Policies and Procedures of The Ontario Soccer Centre
- Strong knowledge of janitorial duties and responsibilities.
- Understanding of general building maintenance.
- Proven excellence in work habits and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well with colleagues and with great initiative and energy.
- Self-starter willing to take initiative and work independently.
- Ability to work flexible hours, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and team building skills; ability to manage and resolve conflicts.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office (Excel, MSWord and PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to liaise effectively with the public, elected officials and community groups.
- Working knowledge of general building maintenance systems (electrical, HVAC, plumbing);