The ideal candidate is a proactive creative with a passion for sports (motorsports preferred) who can help take our brand to the next level. We’re looking for a visual storyteller who has a pulse on trends and can bring compelling multimedia content to life whether its short-form or long-form videos. This role requires experience concepting, shooting, editing and archiving video content for digital and social media platforms.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for owning video projects from start to finish, producing, shooting and editing video content for SHR, our drivers and partners.
- Work as part of an in-house department with capabilities across digital marketing, content creation and social media marketing.
- Create original content for SHR, both short form and long form, that connects with fans and achieves team and/or partner objectives.
- Manage studio shoots with drivers and crew members in collaboration with other team members.
- Deliver real-time content on race days and at NASCAR events.
- Assist with the archiving of video content and overall digital asset management.
- Identify and execute current trends and techniques in video production.
- Actively engage in the creative process for both post-production and live-production needs; work with all parties to achieve defined goals.
- Collaborate with team members to create, and execute ideas that push the envelope, help SHR reach its goals and take our brand to the next level.
- Participate in weekly creative meetings that will ideate new projects, outline schedules for upcoming projects and set an annual calendar for content distribution.
- Work alongside the marketing brand managers to service partner content requests as they are received.
- Participates in other projects related to Stewart-Haas Racing, Haas F1 Team, Gene Haas Foundation and additional miscellaneous projects.