2022 Internship Roles
- Scorekeeping - keeping with effective scorekeeping measures to chart in-game events for the Normal CornBelters and Kernels Collegiate League
- Research - pursue open-ended projects to answer relevant hypothesis
- Reporting - clearly and concisely communicating findings of research with players, coaches and fans
- Collecting relevant data from each game
- Reporting on updated league statistical measures
- Initiating self-identified exploratory projects
- Performing quantitative analysis on collected data
- Designing metrics to measure individual and team performance
- Communicating findings and conclusions
- Excellent organizational skills and proficient in data analysis.
- Familiar with the game of baseball
- Self-starter who is motivated to build new programs and exceed expectations.
- Able to recognize tasks and complete them in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, detail oriented, strong problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Night and weekend work required.