The Normal CornBelters Baseball Team, a member of the Prospect League, are seeking Graphic Design Interns for the 2023 Spring season. Roles will be assigned based on the individual's experience and ability following an interview process to determine the best fit within the organization.
2023 Internship Roles
Graphic Design: Assist in the creation of digital and print collateral in support of the organization's marketing and communications plans.
Video Production: Produce informational and advertising related spots in conjunction with team marketing campaigns.
Photography: Develop your personal portfolio by taking photos at games, team and community events to be used within team marketing plans.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating and editing game day materials
- Creating and executing in-game schedules, activities, video board graphics, and social media.
- Assist in the execution of print material.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics.