- Manage day-to-day content production and programming efforts for select WWE talent and executives.
- Lead communication between WWE Media and its internal and external partners, with a special focus on WWE executive and talent social media deliverables.
- Oversee executive social media content calendars specific to their own voices, while adapting based on current events, industry news, or internal messaging for public consumption.
- Track social media content performance and clearly communicate insights to account stakeholders.
- Monitor social media trends and identify opportunities applicable to WWE talent and executives.
- Keep current with WWE programming, storylines, talent, brands and products.
- Independently generate grammatically accurate and polished copy with minimal edits required.
- 5+ years of social/digital content creation and account management across Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, TikTok and Twitter.
- Knowledge and understanding of the latest trends in social media creation, platforms and consumption.
- Proven track record of displaying professional maturity, leading by example and managing talent with discretion.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-based, ever-changing environment.
- Must be able to work non-traditional schedule, including nights and weekends
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications, Digital/Social Media, or related field of study.
- Impeccable grammar and diction required.
- Familiarity with analytic tools and metric tracking (e.g. Sprinklr, ListenFirst, Conviva, etc.).
- Knowledgeable about current and past WWE TV shows, products, talent and storylines.