The internship runs from December 2022 to the end of February 2023. In December preferred availability is 2-3 days a week for a weekly total of 6-10 hours. Hours increase as the Tournament approaches.
Please note this position MUST work Advance and Tournament Weeks, Sunday, January 15 through Sunday, January 29, 2023.
All internships are unpaid. College credit is available. You will also receive branded Tournament gear including outerwear, shirts, hats, and polos.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all Farmers Insurance Open customer groups
- Serve as a source of information for spectators, managing ticket-related incoming calls and emails
- Work with Tournament staff to fulfill all contractual ticketing needs for the Tournament and ensure proper distribution of tickets to groups, individuals and FIO clientele
- Assist with inventory, tracking and on-site fulfillment of tickets, parking passes, badges, and credentials during Tournament Week
- Work alongside Ticketing Manager to troubleshoot any ticket issues that may arise