- Service our fans. Your interaction with our fans is constant, assisting them with questions, helping them get the right swag in our retail store and ensuring POS transactions are quick and accurate, so our fans don’t miss any action in the arena.
- Deliver Exceptional Experiences. You are a helper. You are someone who listens to and anticipates our fans’ needs and desires. Through proactive and genuine communication, you will engage and delight prospective fans. We do what it takes to get the job done and often, we do even more than what it takes. Fans see you as a welcoming and helpful resource and a critical part of our team and the Wild’s culture by providing a positive and fun environment for our Iowa Wild staff and fan base.
- Have excellent organizational skills. You have excellent organizational skills that translate anywhere from creating purchase orders to prepping and styling inventory. Like most things, the tiny details make the big picture perfect – and merchandise at the Iowa Wild proves that! One focus will be to grow our brand on the eCommerce side to expand our customer base outside of those who are able to attend Wild home games.
YOU ARE A:
- Retail Professional. In this role we are looking for a business professional with an eye for retail, marketing, and customer service! At the Iowa Wild, everything we do is rooted in our values. We value new ideas to build more satisfying and long-lasting relationships with our fans – especially on the merchandise front. While game days will coin you as a high-level retail professional, your day-to-day will let your organization, creativity, and personality shine through.
- Servant Leader. At the Wild, everything we do is grounded in serving. We serve our organization, each other, our fans and our community. Leadership is not a rank, it’s not about being in charge; it’s about taking care of those in our charge. We inspire those around us to dream more, learn more, do more and become more. Your high proclivity to smile and empathize drives you to proactively respond to guest’s needs.
- Trusted Teammate. Our team runs on relationships. Confidentiality, professionalism and discretion are at the heart of building strong bonds between all our guests. But that’s not enough. People see you as reliable and responsible because you are there for your team when they need you and your actions speak for themselves. Passion drives the Iowa Wild - we are looking for someone equally committed to driving our merchandising brand and business.
- Listen To You. We need your thoughts, ideas, and passion to help make this the best team in sports and entertainment. You talk, we’ll listen.
- Treat You Like an Adult. We will trust you to get the work done in a way that makes sense for you. We measure output, impact, and accountability.
- Challenge You. We’ll look to you to help create a greater State of Hockey. We promise you'll be surrounded by supportive people equally committed to the organization. Go Wild!
- Commit to Diversity Equity & Inclusion. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace and seek to employ a workforce that is representative of our entire audience. Our goal is to make hockey available to all who wish to play.