The North Carolina Football Club, the parent organization of the North Carolina Courage (first-division women’s pro soccer team playing in the NWSL) and North Carolina FC (third-division men’s pro soccer team playing in USL League One), is seeking an experienced HR Generalist/Office Manager to bring their positive energy, expertise and drive to our team. This position will oversee front office activities, including large purchasing requests, employee events, HR administration, office management, and overall facilities management. This positions is also responsible for overall HR Generalist duties to include full cycle recruitment and retention, HR administrative support, onboarding and offboarding, contributing to the employee culture, developing and deploying DE&I programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for coordinating and enforcing safety and emergency policies and procedures
- Responsible for all facilities and office management – ordering office supplies, IT equipment, inventory management, postage, plants, machines, general office daily tasks/cleaning
- Receives and places building maintenance requests with property management, being the main point of contact for these issues
- Responsible for preparing materials and packets for recruiting, interviewing, benefits, and new hire orientation
- Answers employee and manager requests and questions
- Files and organizes confidential documents, including employee personnel files
- Maintains human resource information system records and compile reports from the database
- Partners with hiring managers to determine staffing needs and best recruiting process for position(s).
- Develops recruitment strategies to achieve required staffing levels.
- Provide guidance and training to management regarding HR and corporate policies and keep up to date on the Company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to VP, People and Culture in order to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Works directly with HR and leadership to administer the organizations compensation and benefits program;
- Assists in developing and implementing training and employee development programs
- Conducts research on HR topics as directed by the VP, People and Culture
- Conducts project-based audits and reporting on various aspects of the HR function
- Create and update presentations for company meetings, orientations, and HR meetings
- Coordinate and manage company events, parties, and celebrations
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment and benefits laws and regulations
- Maintain high standards of confidentiality of all employee records and information
- Other responsibilities as assigned