- Strong leadership qualities, coaching grounds staff in all aspects of job and performance and helping to provide a positive culture in the workplace.
- Preparing yearly, monthly, and daily maintenance plans for outdoor space at Player Development complex and TD Ball Park; work with contractors to ensure they are meeting their scope of work
- Assist in creating staff schedule, schedules developed based on field and maintenance needs to be performed by hourly full time and part time staff.
- Managing staffing job board in real time throughout day, updating job task to staff throughout day and communicating field schedules changes that have been made by baseball operations.
- Inventorying operating materials and tools needed for maintenance needs and making purchases of needed supplies operating within our maintenance budget
- Developing shop maintenance plan the encompasses grounds equipment and tools; plan should include safety, daily/weekly/monthly/yearly cleaning, shop organization and inventory of parts and materials.
- Minimum of 7 years managing grounds staff on athletic fields, golf course, or high-end commercial properties.
- Turf Management Degree 2/4 year
- OSHA certification
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills, and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated success working in a team environment
- General Technical and Mechanical Skills