- Drive the development planning efforts for Red Sox-owned property (20 acres) adjacent to JetBlue Park on-site at Fenway South and Player Development Complex expansion and renovation. This includes vetting of potential concepts, development partners and, vendors, coordination with internal departments and county and state officials, and on-site project management and contractor coordination for active projects.
- Oversee all aspects of the club's spring training business and operations in respect to: community relations, communications, security and facility operations, ticket sales and operations, game entertainment, partnerships, marketing, promotions, and special events.
- Lead the year-round sales effort to actively program the ballpark and Red Sox-owned property with different ancillary events, like concerts, festivals, tournaments and shows/circus to enhance current major revenue streams.
- Responsible for creating and managing all aspects of the Florida Operations budget.
- Effectively coordinate with all departments including Baseball Operations to ensure that their needs are met during each Spring Training.
- Ensure the Club’s charitable efforts including on behalf of the Red Sox Foundation are carried out on an annual basis and meet established goals.
- Manage club's lease agreement for JetBlue Park and relationships with the Lee County staff and elected officials.
- Provide leadership and direction to all Florida-based employees including full-time, part-time, interns, and seasonal staff and identify professional development and growth opportunities within areas of responsibility.
- Manage club's relationships and agreements with all third-party groups including but not limited to Aramark and ’47 Brand.
- Represent the Club by serving on civic and community boards that align with the organization’s ideals and values.
- Oversee facility operations at the Dominican Academy and establish a roadmap for ongoing preventative maintenance and capital improvements.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in venue and event management, specifically in Major and/or Minor League Baseball.
- Project management experience related to new construction and major capital improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated leadership and relationship-building ability across a wide range of full and part-time employees, multiple internal departments and key external partners.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with proficiency in Spanish preferred.
- Strong organizational skills including managing a multi-million dollar budget
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule to include nights and weekends and occasional travel both domestically and abroad.
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office to include Excel, Word and PowerPoint.