This position is responsible for assisting with the coordination of crucial day-to-day strategic retail efforts across SS&E’s franchises and retail sales channels. This position will support in elevating and positioning SS&E’s franchises through Key Responsibility Areas designated below. An essential function of this role will be to collaborate with internal and external partners to support retail-specific projects and projects where retail can provide support of organizational initiatives. The eligible candidate will assist in overseeing daily strategic retail tasks, identifying and amplifying areas of opportunity and helping improve the overall retail and fan experience. Interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills will be critical to the success of this role as a key member of a cross functional team who regularly interacts with internal and external partners. This position will be based on-site in San Antonio, Texas.
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E’s core values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
- Coordinate off-site merchandise appearances in San Antonio, Austin and Southern Texas areas as well as non-event day sales opportunities.
- Regularly monitor retail sales channels to ensure Spurs Fan Shop and other e-commerce sites are competitive against the current marketplace.
- Coordinate daily retail tasks with internal and external partners.
- Coordinate asset collection and creation for the promotion of retail sales through SEM, e-mail, social and physical media platforms.
- Maintain and update annual retail calendar in conjunction with Retail Strategy Manager and any 3rd party operators.
- Liaise with internal and external partners on key projects & initiatives across brand.