No Longer Accepting Applications
- Assist in developing, maintaining, and enhancing security policies, procedures, and standards as aligned with SS&E values.
- Supervises assigned guards and supervisors in accordance with policies and procedures while addressing complaint and resolving any issues that arise.
- Establishes, cultivates, and maintains effective relationships with management, peers, outside agencies, and subordinates.
- Ability to effectively lead a diverse team.
- Additional duties may be assigned by Security Management.
- A minimum of 3 years supervisory, management and/or leadership experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective and efficient leadership skills requiring tact, diplomacy, and good judgment.
- Ability to achieve and maintain a State Security license.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds.
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions to include extreme heat, cold, and rain.
- Must have knowledge and be physically able to demonstrate proficiency with all security equipment, such has walkthrough magnetometer, x-ray machines, and handheld wands.
- Must be able to work long hours, flexible hours including evenings, weekends, overnight and holidays.
- Must comply with the minimum attendance policy.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods in extreme conditions.