A successful candidate will be the primary contact for providing analytic support to partners across the business by consolidating and developing customer economics metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs). The candidate will partner with teams to develop and implement dashboards and reporting. The Behavioral Scientist will get the opportunity to learn a multifaceted and exciting business while working within a dynamic team focused on human-centered design.
Does this sound like a fit? If so, we want to hear from you!
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E’s Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
- Provide analytical support and consultation for teams delivering customer experiences across the franchise and a variety of community engagement activities including youth programs and community outreach.
- Recommend approaches for deriving and monitoring Life Time Value, churn, Customer Acquisition Costs, retention costs, and customer satisfaction measures. Work closely with the Customer Service, Partnership, Marketing, and Brand Management teams to understand current metrics and capabilities, guide net-new analysis requirements and facilitate development of reporting and insights.
- Gain a deep understanding of guests and fans to support revenue drivers, margin impacts, and long-term business goals. Also, develop and share customer definitions and segmenting that advises prioritization, responsiveness, marketing, and engagement.
- Use data analysis, modeling, and visualization skills to present business reporting to executives; create and lead key performance metrics and customer satisfaction indicators. Drive the development of standardized reporting and dashboards to guide and enable data-driven decision making.
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting and analysis around key benchmarks for the business. Work on special projects including building new models/templates and recommend metrics that focus SS&E resources on the customer experiences and relationships. Support test and learn approaches to validate hypotheses.
- 3 - 5 years of meaningful and relevant professional experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or social science, including Finance, Accounting, Economics or quantitative work in psychology, sociology, neuroscience, or anthropology
- Relationship management skills, with experience in supporting teams delivering direct-to-consumer experiences
- Spreadsheet skills required and acute in handling large datasets and performing analysis. Experienced with financial software, data mining tools or dashboard creation (e.g. Tableau, Anaplan, PowerBI, Qlikview) to summarize intricate analysis for business executives
- Motivated and meticulous individual with entrepreneurial demeanor and problem-solving mentality; delivering results with a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team