The Events Graphic Designer will elevate REV Entertainment, the exclusive events company of the Texas Rangers, Globe Life Field, and Choctaw Stadium, by assisting with the development of innovative marketing and promotional efforts. The position is also heavily focused on driving content and attendance to REV Entertainment events and tours through the creation, modification, and production of brand-related graphic projects.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Develop concepts and design a variety of marketing projects including, but not limited to, social media, print, digital, web, logo, and promotional items
- Traffic marketing requests to other departments to meet design and print needs such as social media graphics, pitch decks, sales materials, event maps, etc.
- Make sure that projects support the team’s brand strategy & standards and are completed on time and error-free
- Manage and maintain digital files, including video, photos, logos, and art
- Present drafts and finalized ideas, designs and concepts to executives and various departments as needed
- Assist in development of creative ideas for all marketing and team initiatives
- Help plan and execute promotional and marketing efforts for all special events and tour-related events
- Assign project timelines, route and track status of projects from start to completion
- Prepare weekly job status reports for leadership
- Work occasional nights, weekends and non-major holidays as needed
- All other duties as assigned