As a Public Relations Game Night Intern, you will assist the Detroit Pistons PR team with game night responsibilities at Detroit Pistons home games. The internship runs from October through the duration of the 2022-23 NBA season. Our internship program is designed to provide interns with hands on skills and experiences that can be readily apply to future challenges and professional pursuits.
We are an organization that is committed to leadership in our community, diversity and inclusion, teamwork, our customers and personal character and accountability. We are seeking a driven addition to reflect our core values. We consider ourselves an extension of The Pistons brand, we are excited to engage with the Detroit community, and we want to meet you!
What you’ll be doing
- Assisting with game-day operations.
- Coordinating the media work room.
- Supporting in-game PR efforts and post-game duties as assigned.
- Distributing media credentials.
- Providing up-to-date statistics and information to media in attendance.
- Transcribing coach and player quotes from pre/post-game interviews.