Audio Operator, Motor City Cruise Detroit Pistons
No Longer Accepting Applications
Detroit, MI, USA
Are you looking to joining a team of go-getters dedicated to serving and uplifting the community through basketball? Join the Motor City Cruise team and our mission to empower!
We are an organization that is committed to leadership in our community, diversity and inclusion, teamwork, our customers and personal character and accountability. We are seeking a driven addition to reflect our core values. We consider ourselves an extension of The Pistons brand, we are excited to engage with the Detroit community, and we want to meet you!
What you'll be doing:
- Operate soundboard for live programming during Motor City Cruise games at Wayne State University
- Set up and test microphones and other audio equipment pre-game
- Take cues via headset from the Gameday Director during live events
- Ability to controls multiple sources of audio via a portable Yamaha Audio Mixer. Audio sources include: Wireless microphones for In-Area Hosts and other talent, Main Video Board, PA Announcer, and In-Arena DJ
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; an ability to convey messages articulately and efficiently during live events.
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, pro-active, detail oriented, and positive attitude.
- Must be available for all Motor City Cruise home games.
- Must 18 years of age or older and a high school graduate by May 31, 2022.