No Longer Accepting Applications
We are seeking a strategic, results-driven, and hands-on Employee Experience Partner (HRBP) to provide full-cycle HR leadership and support in the areas of employee relations, recruitment, performance management, compensation, employee engagement, DEIB, coaching/development and ad hoc projects as necessary. Reporting to the Head of Employee Experience, this individual is responsible for the end-to-end employee journey for all employees across their assigned client groups, while ensuring the company’s workforce and overall business grows in meaningful ways. The ideal candidate understands the intersect of day-to-day operational focus with a balance of strategic foresight through effective system, program, and relationship consultations.
- Establishes and maintains a strong understanding of their assigned client groups and the business, with the interest of building effective and productive working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Acts as the first point of contact for assigned leadership group and employees. Consults with clients on a wide spectrum of HR issues related to guidance on performance management, workforce engagement, total compensation, human resources development and employment.
- Proactively identifies employee engagement opportunities to improve and enhance the employee experience and takes initiative in recommending, developing, and implementing appropriate action plans.
- Manages and resolves employee relations issues (i.e., employee advocacy concerns, investigations, progressive discipline, harassment or discrimination allegations and workplace violence situations).
- Coaches leaders on HR policies and processes, including performance management and development to promote engagement, inclusion, and a culture of continuous growth and development.
- Champion diversity, equity, and inclusion within the organization, personally and programmatically. Develops thoughtful, integrated approaches to promote diversity, equity and inclusion in talent attraction, development, and retention.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the overall Employee Experience (HR) group to develop solutions, programs, and policies that positively impact the employee experience.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to managers (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Assesses organizational performance systemically, defining talent gaps and proposing HR solutions that support client business objectives.
- Develop and execute a lifecycle approach to talent management focused on forecasting, staffing, on-boarding, development, performance management, career / succession planning, talent movement and retention, leveraging rigorous workforce analytics and insights.
- Partner with hiring managers on their recruitment efforts, with a strong focus on acquiring and retaining top talent and on building pipeline for future needs.
- Uses understanding of individual and organizational dynamics to facilitate talent movement into and throughout the organization.
- Assesses employee training and development needs based on business strategy to help close gaps between current and future skill sets.
- May perform other duties on game day as needed.
- 4-7 years of experience in human resources, organization development, training, or related talent management field
- Previous HR Business partner/HR Generalist experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work in and manage ambiguity – dealing with issues that do not always have a process or a system in place
- Ability to position their self as a credible, trusted, proactive thought partner (has a point of view, challenges assumptions, takes initiative, builds relationships, and delivers results)
- Strong analytical and critical capabilities. Ability to create narratives with data.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to balance business partnering skills with employee advocacy
- Ability to manage high level of complexity with degree of independence, balancing the need for collaboration with minimal supervision
- Experience leading and managing small to large scale projects