No Longer Accepting Applications
- Supports the Development Division and Project Manager in overseeing the on-time completion of new development and renovation projects by planning and coordinating all construction-related activities, managing project-related costs and budgets, and providing ongoing communication and progress reports to the equity partners, executives, and ownership.
- Monitors work efforts, assigns resources and delegates tasks.
- Orders Plans and Specifications and prints Plans and Specs for project team as needed.
- Prepares documents for Superintendents, updates and maintains electronic file for as-builts and closeout submittals.
- Assists with Project Coordination.
- Assists with the management of resources for the project from start to completion.
- Acts as a liaison with clients and suppliers. Ensures changes in project plan are communicated to team members
- Assists in the setup of each assigned job in the Project Management Software.
- Ensures all contact information for contractors and suppliers is current and up to date within the Project Management Software.
- Assists with creating reports and presentations using a variety of office productivity tools.
- Collects and analyzes data to assist with the setup of objectives for a project.
- Writes weekly reports.
- Assists with project closeouts.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, or related field
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in construction project management
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail
- Able to establish priorities, meet firm deadlines, and problem solve
- Works well under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must be a team player, reliable, and dependable
- Must be detail-oriented and must be able to multi-task while managing time successfully
- Must be flexible to work evenings and/or weekends and all Live Stadium events, including events held on weekends, nights, and holidays when necessary
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must pass pre-employment screens