No Longer Accepting Applications
- Responsible for all aspects of retail operations at the stadium including:
- Maintenance of inventory organization and systems.
- Receiving – verifying inventory quantities, labeling merchandise, allocating appropriate storage space in accordance with inventory systems
- Executing inventory transfers from warehouse to store locations
- Operating a cash register to complete Point of Sale transactions
- Supervision of seasonal/part time game day staff
- Communicating retail operation standards to seasonal/part time game day staff
- Maintaining visual merchandising standards
- Restocking team store prior to each game
- Uploading new products to website as needed
- Adjusting inventory levels on a regular basis
- Fulfilling and shipping online orders
- Communicating with customers via phone to follow up on online orders as needed
- Assisting other departments within Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium as needed
- Assisting with team mascot or player appearances at the ballpark or in the community.
- Customer service – both internal and external
- Detail-oriented with keen organizational skills.
- Must be willing to work long hours and weekends in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must have availability to work all Marlins and Cardinals Spring Training games.
- Able to lift at least 50lbs, stand for long periods of time, bend, squat, kneel, push, pull and lift items as necessary
- Knowledge of RetailPro is preferred but not required