No Longer Accepting Applications
- Work closely with the Phantoms Creative Department and Corporate Partnerships team to create materials for promotional, marketing, sales, and in-game campaigns
- Create, design, proofread, and edit graphics content specifically for companies that partner with the Phantoms and/or PPL Center
- Graphic design production for print and digital media (ads, fliers, newsletters, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
- A college junior, senior, or graduate student pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts, Advertising, or a closely related field
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud – including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign – is a must. Proficiency with After Effects and Premiere Pro is a plus.
- Familiarity with print, digital media, and any other forms of design
- Basic understanding of sports and hockey is preferred but not required.
- Prior experience managing projects and completing tasks with strict deadlines
- Must be able to receive Academic Credit for internship