No Longer Accepting Applications
- Crew live events including coordinating the obtaining and distribution of credentials, arranging set days and parking on game days, creating and authoring content and distributing the live production book, overseeing crew sign-in sheet and music cue sheets, and maintaining availability to the producer to assist in productions.
- Assist the EIC on site surveys making sure that the questionnaire is filled out and that pictures are taken of the venue; distribute information to EP, producer and director of the event.
- Approve and code all timecards for daily betting show “By the Book”, and MSN Live through Media Services.
- Assist Senior PM with cost projections and budget tracking for all live productions.
- Coordinate travel, hotel, parking, and meals.
- Manage production procedures and equipment rentals.
- Reconcile credit cards and maintain receipts for Live.
- Code and submit Invoices for Live events.
- Archive old schedules and production books.
- Handle distribution and collection of all production releases.
- Manage workflow of Live Projects in Wrike (project management toll) including creating and tracking schedules for G-League/NBA, WNBA, grassroots HS, MSN, and one-off live events.
- Maintain, update and populate list of freelance workers.
- Build a spread sheet of the crew for all events and shows that producers and directors can use for personnel information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Sports experience is helpful.
- Ability to plan, organize, and implement a complex production with multiple people.
- Solid budgeting and accounting skills and a familiarity with payroll process.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of work laws and regulations.
- Strong problem-solving and time management skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Flexibility to work games including nights and weekends when needed.