No Longer Accepting Applications
USA Football is seeking a highly motivated person who will serve as the Events Intern. The position will assist with programs such as the National Team, Tournaments and Sanctioning, and other USA Football Community Programs.
- Assist with operational and logistical planning for programs and events including, U.S. National Team Events, Blitz, and other events as assigned
- Assist with on-site execution for various USA Football events and programs
- Manage event elements such as event registration, hotel operations, catering F&B, equipment ordering, asset movement, inventory, organization of storage unit, and event teardown/setup.
- Recruit and manage operations staff, volunteers, and athletic trainers
- Assist with pre-event athlete, parent, and coach communication as needed
- Experience with a sports team, athletic department or event operations is preferred
- Ability to lift/push/pull 50 lbs. on a regular basis and stand/walk for long periods of time
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: specifically Excel and Word
- Prior customer service and/or sales experience
- Organizational skills including the ability to handle a high volume of detail-oriented work
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Self-starter – ability to deliver with little direction. Knows when to ask question