No Longer Accepting Applications
- Own projects both self-inspired and assigned.
- Lead all aspects of video projects including content development, pre-production, and post-production editing.
- Successfully collaborate with the Graphics team to develop spot elements and the Audio team to create impactful sound design.
- Brainstorm with other producers to bring a vision to fruition.
- Develop compelling content to drive consumer action and engagement.
- Minimum 4+ years of professional experience editing and producing in an agency, network, or studio environment. Some WWE brand knowledge would be ideal.
- Expertise with Avid Media Composer with the ability to fully edit projects assigned.
- Strong creative writing/script writing skills.
- Comfortable working on quick turnaround changes, outside of normal business hours, and on weekends if needed.
- Track record of creative thinking and execution and experienced editorial judgement.
- Versed in working in a collaborative environment with the ability to successfully field feedback.