No Longer Accepting Applications
- Assist in creation of promotional flyers and various literature pertaining to the team including playbill;
- Assist with proofreading, distributing, tracking and filing of ads to media outlets;
- Assist Sponsorship Sales staff on execution of sponsor contracts as needed;
- Member of marketing street team which will be responsible for distribution of schedules, fliers and other promotional material within the surrounding area;
- Prepare game day promotional props and giveaways;
- Assist with management of in-game on-field promotional activities including supervision of hourly staff;
- Collection of e-mail addresses during games and out of office events to help build database;
- Conducting social media posts with the goal of increasing ticket sales for 2023 events;
- Take ownership of at least one promotional theme night, and have responsibility for ticket sales, marketing and themed elements for this event.
- Initial phone interview
- In-person interview with Internship Program Director
- Final in-person interview with the department director of the specific area of internship focus.