No Longer Accepting Applications
- Delivering quality service and positive interaction with our customers is critical to completing all the tasks within this job description. The ability to greet all visitors, vendors, and employees; while continuously maintaining the standards of excellence in presentation and professionalism. Customer Service is Every Employee’s Job!
- Maintain a working knowledge of all emergency policies, procedures, and regulations; respond immediately to emergency alarms or calls for help, determine the course of action, notify appropriate authorities and assist as needed.
- Post orders may include Ticket Taking, Ushering, Guest Services, Elevator Operator, Special Services, or others.
- Be diligent and vigilant in safety awareness.
- Know and understand post orders, revisions, and daily event needs. Know your chain of command.
- These functions are not limited to these listed and may be expanded upon at any time at the request of the customer.
- High School Diploma/or equivalent (GED) and be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be willing to submit to a background and drug screening where required; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.