No Longer Accepting Applications
- Oversee Vitec IPTV and AV upkeep, maintenance and administration. Perform necessary primary system, DMP and associated device software updates.
- Work with ASM arena staff to provide guidance with in-depth troubleshooting across the overall system inclusive of the head-end and network to identify issues affecting Vitec operations.
- Manage and implement the PBC’s contractual commitments of Digital Signage programming and advertisement sales for all arena events
- Provide support for ASM building staff as well as establish and maintain standard processes for Vitec Event Day Operations.
- Coordinate AV and IPTV additions and installations. Ensure a high standard of installation, cable management and serviceability
- Serve as the primary designer for Vitec elements as well as zone/group assignments, customer interfaces and custom configurations. (i.e., box office graphics, stats-based elements/tickers, welcome/matchup graphics, arena events, etc.)
- Troubleshoot, repair, and upgrade audio, video and related systems
- Develop and document interconnected processes for arena operations that link customer needs with system capabilities.
- Recommend, plan and implement AV and IPTV projects as needed
- Research and recommend software/hardware technology needed to craft, develop and assemble motion graphics and animations
- Schedule and implement the trafficking for all digital signage elements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related technical area and a minimum 3-5 years’ experience in professional design/animation
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience managing a Digital Signage or related content delivery system
- Strong background in content creation for an HD broadcast environment including still graphics, motion graphics and video. Required knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite elements, including but not limited to After Effects, Photoshop, and Premiere
- 3-4 years’ experience managing AV systems, including professional audio, video, and control systems
- Must be an effective leader and team member
- Ability to take ideas from concept to completion
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Detailed, highly organized self-motivated and driven