No Longer Accepting Applications
The Manager, Executive Office, manages various projects for the 38-person investor relations group that privately funds the Seattle Kraken Hockey Team, Climate Pledge Arena and the Coachella Valley Firebirds. This role collaborates with the Sr. Manager, Executive Office; the Manager, Investor Relations & Special Projects; the Sales Team, Corporate Partnerships, Marketing, Hockey Operations, Kraken Community Iceplex and other departments regarding investor communications, ticketing, meetings, merchandise, etc. As part of these duties, this position will also perform a variety of clerical and administrative tasks. To excel in this role, the applicant will enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment, have proficient computer skills, excellent people skills, and be comfortable working with everyone they encounter.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage email communications to teammates, investors, and executive assistants regularly
- Meet the unique needs of investors and senior leaders during investor meetings
- Program the Chairman’s Suite with the investor relations group for every event at Climate Pledge Arena
- Attend Kraken games and concerts to provide outstanding hospitality and a welcoming atmosphere in the Chairman’s Suite
- Manage Coachella Valley Firebirds tickets with the investor relations group and the sales team
- Build and manage a website for investors with the investor relations group and IT support
- Assist with quarterly executive committee meetings and bi-monthly investor meetings
- Project management from ideation to completion for investor events at either KCI or CPA
- Manage gifting plan for investors and business guests, order and inventory merchandise
- Plan and execute tours of both Kraken Community Iceplex and Climate Pledge Arena for investors and business guests
- Create and manage auction winners’ packages that are requested by and for the CEO and President
- Manage schedules for the CEO and President in the absence of the Sr. Manager, Executive Office
- Prepare expense reports for CEO and President
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- 5 years as an Executive Assistant or comparable experience in coordinating and managing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to plan effectively, but the flexibility to pivot and problem solve.
- A self-starter with a high degree for goals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented, resourceful, quick learner and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- High degree of integrity and work ethic.
- Can-do attitude.
- Superb organizational and time-management skills.
- Must be available evening and weekends to be present for events at the Arena.