No Longer Accepting Applications
- Develop and manage year-round campaign sales strategies to drive membership, half-season, and groups revenue.
- Develop and implement a year-round membership service plan to maximize membership retention aligning with established annual sales and service goals.
- In collaboration with the Director of Strategy, determine pricing and optimize pricing strategy for all product types.
- Develop and manage the ticket sales & service department budgets and approve team expenditures
- Provide regular feedback and coaching along with conducting periodic performance evaluations aimed at developing and improving the performance of the sales and service teams
- Lead the planning and implementation of all outbound sales efforts, including product launches, campaigns, prospecting events for all products
- Develop the sales journey, purchase process, CRM tracking, and sales-to-service hand-off strategy for premium, membership, and supporters section seating.
- Collaborate with inter departments on strategies that increase ticket sales and membership growth.
- Lead the recruiting, hiring, training, and day-to-day management of the Sales and Service team.
- Provide consistent reporting and communication to leadership by maintaining accurate daily, weekly, and overall updates of sales and service campaigns, outbound metrics, and event recaps.
The Director of Ticket Sales and Service is responsible for overseeing the planning, directing, and leadership of all sales and service ticketing initiatives at historically one of the Top 2 total revenue producing clubs across the USL Championship. This individual will develop and execute both season ticket membership and group sales campaign strategies optimized towards both annual and monthly sales and retention goals. This role is expected to recruit, hire, and establish regular training programs for sales and service team associates. It’s critical that this leader possesses a positive winning mentality and is ready to invest time in developing his/her team.