No Longer Accepting Applications
- Working with dedicated broadcast hardware including all Ross products and other best standard industry equipment.
- Desire to learn and develop.
- Hand out and Inventory all Equipment on Remotes.
- Knowledge of video shading and cameras (Work as a V1 on shows).
- Proficient in one or several technical areas, mostly Mira Lead and RO, A1, Lead EVS, and TD.
- Be able to work with crew and help follow through with EIC/Tech manager plan.
- Instruct Crew as needed, direct the activities of crew members related to the operation of the mobile unit, including setup and breakdown of the truck.
- Pack and unpack your truck and drive to and from Remotes
- Learn to Build shows from the ground up, including router configuration, signal flow troubleshooting, and working with various technicians to establish show requirements and turn them into executed solutions.
- Provide information to EIC for the Post Show Report at the conclusion of each event.
- Work directly with the EIC to handle all required preventative and technical maintenance of onboard broadcast equipment.
- Maintaining a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that works well with co-workers, supervisors, customers, and vendors.
- Responsible end-to-end for select, small scale events.
- Introduction to some system design and building and on-site integration and set up to include video path, audio path, fiber linked systems, digital video compression and transmission standards, PC networking, Master Control facilities and hub, and network storage systems. This will include broadcast trucks, fly packs and fiber kits.
- Estimate that you could travel more than 50% of the time
- Valid Driver’s License
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Strong technical mind
- Want to work with the coolest technology on the best events and maximize your potential, alongside a team of Ross superstars
- If you are familiar with broadcast signal flow or networking, have built or engineered equipment, worked on the technical side of the live event industry or love technology and trends
- You like sports and eSports
- Perform well under pressure and love challenges