No Longer Accepting Applications
- Working with dedicated broadcast hardware including all Ross products and other best standard industry equipment.
- Doing system design and building and on-site integration and set up to include video path, audio path, fiber linked systems, digital video compression and transmission standards, PC networking, Master Control facilities and hub, and network storage systems. This will include broadcast trucks, fly packs and fiber kits.
- Do Tech Books, Tech Manage Crew on site, Set up Shipments to or from shows.
- Manage and run your own truck, work with E2 and Equipment Manager on the inventory of your truck.
- Help give suggestions to the team on how to improve a system.
- Interacting daily with customers at the event and deliver the Ross MP experience.
- Working closely with Producers for the event and assist with managing the crew.
- Pack and unpack your truck and drive to and from Remotes with your E2.
- Build shows from the ground up, including router configuration, signal flow troubleshooting, and working with various technicians to establish show requirements and turn them into executed solutions.
- Able to coordinate transmission and set up transmission for your show.
- Maintaining a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that works well with co-workers, supervisors, customers and vendors.
- Provide guidance and training to E2 and/or less experienced team members.
- Responsible end-to-end for large scale events, overseeing extensive crew.
- Strong technical mind with
- 4+ years of relevant, hands-on experience and interested in working with the coolest technology on the best events while maximizing your potential
- Familiar with broadcast signal flow or networking
- Have built or engineered equipment, worked on the technical side of the live event industry or love technology and trends,
- Interest sports and eSports
- Able to perform well under pressure and love challenges