No Longer Accepting Applications
The Director of Business Development will work closely with the Vice President, Partner Services to impact the Sacramento business community with cutting edge and strategic corporate partnerships.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Responsible for generating and developing new business for partnerships for the River Cats through cold calls, face to face meetings, networking, etc.
- Responsible for working with the VP, Partner Services and the Partnership Services Team to create and execute Corporate Partnership Proposals, and Partnerships.
- Keep accurate sales files, customer service files, appointment schedule reports, etc.
- Maintain a high standard of integrity during the sales and service process with each customer.
- Works with Corporate Partnership Activation team to develop accurate proposals and LOAs, as well as implement sales themes, promotions and events for partners.
- Network within the local business area to acquire new business.
- Outside sales, adhering to office hours and working out of office more than 50% of the time.
- Adhere to departmental processes, expectations, and accountability measures.
- Submit a weekly time log to include appointments and networking events.
- Submit a weekly pending sheet of current prospects as well as top 20 targets.
- Include VP, Partner Services on all corporate partner meetings.
- President/COO and VP, Partner Services to approve all proposals and LOAs before they are submitted to partner or partner prospect.
- LOAs and proposals to be submitted to President/COO at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting.
- Demonstrated ability to meet aggressive sales goals and expectations each year
- Demonstrated ability to connect potential partner objectives with assets/solutions that will meet those objectives
- Demonstrated ability to manage and execute numerous tasks
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Commitment to teamwork
- Ability to speak and interact to high level prospects with confidence
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs of Word, PowerPoint and Excel