No Longer Accepting Applications
- Responsible for, but not limited to, the sales of new Full, Partial and Group ticket packages and Hospitality spaces.
- Meet and exceed established weekly, monthly and annual sales goals.
- Implement and demonstrate outbound sales efforts by using sales and service best practices, prospecting, networking, lead generation, referral gathering, data capture and personal database management.
- Generate a pre-determined minimum number of weekly out-of-office “face-to-face” meetings and calls to create new business opportunities.
- Provide a superior level of customer service to existing and new business clients.
- Continually create and implement unique sales strategies, ideas, and programs as a means of producing new business opportunities.
- Contribute positively to the sales team culture by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with all team members.
- Participate and contribute to daily or weekly sales team meetings and training sessions.
- Minimum of one year of experience in ticket, group, season, suite, or sponsorship sales; sports and entertainment industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sports Management, Business or related field.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays if necessary
- Strong work ethic, team-oriented attitude, and enthusiasm for contributing to the success of the department and Club.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Above-average knowledge of PC systems including Word, Excel, and database-related platforms.
- Working knowledge of ticketing systems, PowerPoint, and CRM systems preferred.
- Knowledge of Spanish is preferred but not required.