No Longer Accepting Applications
Position Responsibilities including but not limited to;
- Provide overall leadership for group ticket retention, new group ticket sales and service initiatives
- Development of new leads through lead lists, cold calls, speaking engagements and networking events.
- Build relationships to provide repeat business and excellent customer service
- Prepare and manage an annual group ticket sales business plan and budget in concert with appropriate staff and senior management that encompasses the sales and retention of all our various ticket buying customers
- Effectively manage various group assets & experiences to maximize group ticket sales at all home games
- Management of sales representatives including establishment of sales processes, philosophies, and sales culture (example: call logs, meetings, schedules, etc.).
- Contribute to the upkeep of SCOR CRM system and its daily function for sales representatives.
- Operations management for group sales areas on game days.
- Achieve and exceed weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals established by management
- Act proactively to create opportunities for new business with existing customers
- Bachelor's Degree - Sports Administration or business field preferred
- Minimum of two (3) years’ experience working in sales with collegiate and/or professional sports team
- Superior communication skills, collaborative with strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Results oriented leader with proven ability to motivate people and maximize revenue production
- Proven track record in ticket sales
- Must be enthusiastic, creative and able to think both strategically and tactically
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Highest level of personal and professional integrity and ethics
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working with ticketing systems preferred (TicketReturn)
- Experience working with CRM systems such as Core, Salesforce.com, SSB, Microsoft CRM, SCORE, etc.