No Longer Accepting Applications
- Manage and provide strategic direction for day-to-day department operations and overall corporate sales function (including personal selling of sponsorship).
- Define and manage all stadium and team assets.
- Generate sales & partnership marketing of all sponsorship inventory.
- Implement organized systems, process, and measurements to effectively and efficiently manage department.
- Development and distribute sponsorship proposals and materials.
- Sell Season Ticket Packages, Mini Plans and group tickets to Businesses.
- Maintain collaborative working relationships with other internal departments.
- Act as Team ambassador within the business community.
- Other duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary by the Team.
- Strong sales and sales management background with proven track record of success in professional team sports, large sports-related media companies, major sports/entertainment events and/or other related industries.
- A proven strategic thinker who will embrace the sales process in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills.
- Team player with the ability to relate professionally to all levels of staff, management and clientele.
- Relationship builder, with a focus on long-term partnerships.
- Able to work non-traditional hours, in non-traditional settings, within a team atmosphere.