No Longer Accepting Applications
- Scrape and sort dishes before loading them into a dishwashing machine for cleaning
- Monitor dish machine water temperature during sanitary wash cycle
- Unload dishwashing machine after a wash to put away utensils and dishes at proper storage units
- Sweep and scrub kitchen floors to ensure a clean and tidy work area
- Bag kitchen trash and discard in a dumpster at intervals
- Maintain adequate levels of detergents and other cleaning supplies
- Maintain dishwashing machine and report any mechanical faults to supervisor
- Stock and arrange kitchen utensils and dishes in an orderly manner
- Handle glassware and other fragile tableware to prevent breakage
- Maintain a customer-focused attitude while performing job duties.
- Prior experience and knowledge of food preparation and kitchen maintenance is preferred but not necessary. Training will be provided.
- Must be able to work for extended periods while standing or moving
- Be able to operate and regulate dish washing machines to clean utensils and tableware
- Must be able to maintain a clean and tidy kitchen by ensuring dishes and utensils are arranged in proper storage units
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, weekends and holidays