No Longer Accepting Applications
- Work with our Digital Content Manager to enhance the overall vision and execution of the public and marketplace image of the Crushers
- Design graphic projects for trade advertisements, posters, flyers, in-stadium signage, sales projects, sponsor mock-ups, website, social media, and more
- Assist in planning and executing all marketing & promotional events, and strategies.
- Assist with drafting content and analytics for the Crushers’ social media networks.
- Capture proof of performance materials for end-of-season reviews
- Assist with management and maintenance on LakeErieCrushers.com
- Support the creation and development of in-game elements including on-field promotions, fan interactive elements, mascot skits, music, etc.
- Develop various theme nights
- Assist in any other duties put forth by Crushers full-time staff
- Pursuing a degree in digital media, sports management, graphic design, marketing, communications, multi-media journalism or related field
- Skills: Familiarity with WordPress, Hootsuite, Canva, Creative Cloud (or similar social content management tools)
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks within deadlines.
- Ability and desire to embrace creativity and spontaneity and to think “outside the box”