No Longer Accepting Applications
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Audit system data, in both ABI and SuccessFactors, to ensure data accuracy and integrity; prioritize and
- act on resolving data integrity issues and opportunities
- Assist with the creation of documentation and training of others on standard operating procedures, as
- well as system functionality, to ensure operational excellence
- Coordinate with IT team when relevant
- Work with third party implementation vendor to correct data and workflow concerns
- Work with Manager and stakeholders to identify areas of improvement in system configuration and
- Create custom fields (e.g., skills, completed trainings, etc.)
- Assist with the implementation of new modules and/or software systems in ABI and SAP SuccessFactors
- to better support our internal population and meet data reporting needs
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to users, including employees and managers;
- address first-level inquiries
- Stay up to date with new systems’ releases and upgrades and communicate impact to the relevant
- groups affected
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable educational and/or work experience in a professional environment
- At least 3 years of HRIS or HR analytics experience
- 1-3 years implementing and integrating new people technology systems, preferably SuccessFactors
- Understanding of HRIS database design, structure, functions and processes
- Ability to translate technical topics and complex information to non-technical audiences
- Proven track record exercising sound judgment and discretion with sensitive data
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (advanced Excel skills)
- Excellent communication skills; ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to sit, stand and utilize a computer for extended periods of time.
- Communicate via phone and email with a variety of individuals.
- Ability to bend at the waist, reach overhead and lift up to 15 lbs.
- Physically navigate stairs and catwalks at SSE facilities during normal work hours and events.
- Ability to work occasional extended hours including nights, weekends, holidays (all with advance notice).
- At this time, all SSE employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to working onsite at
- any SSE facility, unless the individual is able to telework or is otherwise eligible for an exemption in
- accordance with applicable law. If on-site services are to be performed, SSE will require you to certify
- your vaccination status as part of the onboarding process.