No Longer Accepting Applications
- Run Wirecast during all 36 home games (graphics, commercials, replays)
- Producing and editing short and long form video packages for social media and video board use
- Producing and editing Northwoods League T.V. commercials
- Work closely with marketing department to produce promotional videos for different promotional nights
- Shoot and edit pre game shows prior to each home game
- Be a member of the social media team
- Other duties assigned by the GM
- Being efficient with editing software such as Final Cut Pro or related programs
- Ability to shoot footage that document activities taking place at or outside of the ballpark
- Must be a creative thinker with the ability to think of new, fun ideas to improve the fan experience through video.
- Must have the ability to work long hours and under the pressure of producing a live sporting event.